“The success or failure of a company’s future is based upon the quality of talent employed to provide high quality service to the community.”
As of August 1, 2016: Centrec Care has the following employment and private practice opportunities:
We currently are expanding and have employment openings for therapists with the following licensure: LCSW, LPC, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)/Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric Mental Health and therapists who have Substance Abuse Certification.
Bring your practice to our facility. If you do not have a full load of patients, we will easily be able to make up the difference! Call and ask Brian Alwell to discuss the flexible details.
We can provide the space, administrative support, billing and collections staff. This will allow you to see more patients per week resulting in an improved income!
Contact us, if you have a desire to be associated with a growing behavioral healthcare company providing extraordinary and innovative treatment with remarkable results.
Reward yourself… Join our growing team.
Fall 2016 immediate need:
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LPC, Substance Abuse Counselor)
Centrec Care has an immediate opening for a masters level Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counselor in its partial hospital (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP). Come join our integrated multi-disciplinary behavioral healthcare organization. Centrec Care utilizes an innovative, highly successful, multi-step, proprietary approach to wellness.
Minimum 3 years’ clinical experience working with adult and adolescent patients suffering from psychiatric, dual diagnosis or substance abuse disorders. Strong history of conducting group, individual and family therapy. Dynamic speaking and presentation skills. Knowledge of case management system. Must be willing to work flexible hours as a team member.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform Intake Assessments and discharge requirements with patient, family and staff
- Assist in coordination of admissions and discharge requirements with physician, patient, family and treatment team
- Case management and daily charting of progress notes
- Master treatment planning, reviews and case management
- Provide pre certification of services to managed care companies
- Provide counseling to individuals, groups and families
- Conduct psycho-educational and process group therapy for program participants
- Be responsible for managing patient’s ongoing treatment and assessing outcome
- Attend clinical and administrative meetings as required
- Licensed LCSW- State of Missouri or LPC or Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- Master Degree
- Adolescent experience is a plus
- Provide own professional liability insurance
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Market Rate salary based upon level of experience.
- Great potential for wage and professional growth
- Full Time.
- Flexible day/evening hours.
- Central West County location.
- Casual, professional wardrobe.
- Sick days and vacation time accrual
- Healthcare share.
To apply follow these steps.
- Send a cover letter describing the position you are interested in filling.
- Send a comprehensive Resume’ with the cover letter
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 314-469-4507
Attn: Human Resources
1224 Fern Ridge Parkway
Creve Coeur, Mo. 63141