PHP is a comprehensive, short-term outpatient program that provides support and treatment for individuals facing emotional and mental difficulties, and who may have substance abuse problems.
Treatment is delivered through a structured format of Psycho-Education and interactive group therapy.
Care is provided through individual case management, under the supervision of the attending Psychiatrist or Medical Director.
It features coordinated, intensive treatment that is more concentrated than traditional outpatient care and serves as an alternative to hospitalization. You do not need to bring your pajamas!
Attendance is required from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., which includes a break for lunch. Evening programs are available.
What separates Centrec Care from other facilities and care programs?
- We have a family style atmosphere that allows the patient to relax and become comfortable with the setting. Our style promotes a non-threatening approach conducive to a homelike experience. (Derived from Patients comments)
- A case manager counselor is assigned to each patient upon entrance to the program. That professional will travel with the patient through each segment of the treatment process on their journey to wellness. Upon completion of the program, the case manager counselor will be available to the patient for continuation of treatment via our Counseling Services Program. Purpose = Reduce threat of relapse.
- Family members play a significant role in the healing process. Therefore, family involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
- Education- Centrec Care doesn’t preach blame… We teach:
- Looking at Yourself
- Thinking of Yourself
- Acting for Yourself
- Centrec Care takes the time and effort to assess a patient’s life history from childhood to adulthood. This information is vital to understanding the individual’s problems and associated afflictions. Essential groundwork for creating a treatment plan with solutions to attain success. (Patients comments)
- Patient’s Primary Care Physician will be updated on treatment modality and progress (only if the patient grants approval).
- A relapse ratio of only 8-12%, for those who successfully completed the program.
- 80% of patients Return to Work and in a shorter period of time, as compared to other treatment models.
- Highest Patient Satisfaction levels in the profession. (Derived from Patients comments)
Our programs consist of a combination of individual psychotherapy, psycho-education groups and medication management performed by a multi-disciplinary treatment team for adults and adolescents afflicted with psychiatric, substance abuse and dual diagnosis disorders.