Medication management services will help address, reduce, or eliminate the need for medications as treatment requires.
Dr. M. A. Kabir is certified by the United States Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). The DEA registration grants practitioners federal authority to handle controlled substances. However, the DEA registered practitioner may only engage in those activities that are authorized under state law for the jurisdiction in which the practice is located.
Colorful pills on white background, close-up
Dr. Kabir utilizes, when needed, specific, targeted, medications for the purpose of patient stabilization and/or withdrawal symptoms.
Prescription need is based upon the patient’s history (past and current), affliction and ability to function with or without medication.
The primary, end line goal of Centrec Care is for the patient to learn to live their life without the support of medication.
However, some individuals may require on going applications of medicines dictated by mental and/or physical considerations.
Medication management may initially be required, but hopefully play a temporary role in the patient’s journey to wellness.
Communication is the key to preventing medication errors. Here are some components of our medication management service.
- What is this medication suppose to do?
- What are their side effects and what should I do if they occur?
- When will it begin to work and how can I tell if it is working?
- Will I have any testing to monitor the medication’s effects?
- How and when should I take it and for how long?
- Should it be taken with food?
- Are there foods, drinks, other medications, or herbal supplements I should avoid?
- How should I store it?
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
- Am I able to drive?